Monday, July 13, 2009

Roshan: Cookie-Cake

I have officially converted into a Roshan fan.




Yummy!!!

My aunt gave my mom a ginormous cookie cake embelished with a chocolate greeting for her birthday. I was slightly hesitant in taking a bite of the cookie (or is it a cake?) since it looked a bit hard. As soon as I forked it and put a tiny chunk into my mouth, I was surprised by the crispness of the confection. My favorite part of it was the insane amount of chocolate chips and walnuts that overflowed the cookie. In every bite, I got tons of chocolate chips and walnuts that the cookie-cake became so sinful. I had to get someone to stop me from eating too much. I am soon going to order more cookies once the cookie-cake has finished. :D

Does anyone know her contact info?????

No comments:

Post a Comment